← Back to recipes
Spicy Guac Mac n Cheese
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole®
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce package elbow macaroni
- 1 (7 ounce) package of Wholly Guacamole® Classic dip
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil. Add macaroni noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes or until noodles are cooked. Carefully drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, stir constantly with a whisk. Be careful not to burn the flour mixture.
- Stir in milk and continue stirring until mixture boils and becomes thick.
- Once mixture has thickened add shredded cheese; stir until cheese has melted. Sauce should be creamy and smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Wholly Guacamole dip, cilantro and jalapenos. Add drained, cooked noodles and cheese sauce.
- Gently stir until all ingredients are well distributed. Garnish with cilantro.